Sparkling lagoons in every shade of blue, untouched powder-white
sand just waiting for those first footsteps of the day, palm trees
swaying gently in the breeze and a warmth not only from the sun but
from the genuine smiles and friendliness of the locals as you are
greeted - these are the islands of the South Pacific.
Idyllic, unspoilt and unhurried; where time stands still, dreams
are realised and memories are made.
Pacific Island destinations:
Fiji, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Island, Samoa, Cook Islands,
Tahiti, Tonga and
Our top 5 things to do in the South Pacific:
1. A village visit in Fiji is an absolute must - a great way to
appreciate the local culture.
2. A day trip to beautiful Aitutaki in the Cook Islands - enjoy
a day on the stunning blue lagoon.
3. Go shark and ray feeding in Tahiti - they really are
4. Samoa is so beautiful and diverse - hire a car and
5. Eat out in Vanuatu - the food is fabulous and with 35
cafes and restaurants in Port Vila alone you will be spoilt