Our neighbouring country Australia is diverse and exciting.
Shop til you drop in the Sydney suburbs, trek accross the
stunning outback, discover the cafe culture of Melbourne, enjoy the
wine regions of Adelaide, soak up some rays in the Sunshine Coast
or take the kids for a family trip to the exciting Gold Coast theme
Australia has something for everyone!
Our top 5 things to do in Australia:
1. Sunshine Coast Hinterland - drive along the Blackall Ranges
overlooking Mooloolaba and visit the Cheese Factory at Maleny or
take part in a Thai Cooking course at Spicers Tamarind Retreat.
2. Attend a yoga retreat in Byron Bay.
3. Visit "Beach Streets" on Brisbane's South Bank; a series of
swimming pools, a water park and amazing restaurants along the
Brisbane River in the heart of the city.
4. Visit the Food and Wine Festival in Noosa.
5. Great Ocean Road between Melbourne and Adelaide - Visit
lovely coastal villages like Lorne; experiencing fantastic local
cuisine and scenery.